Monday, November 20, 2006

You left your what in San Francisco?

On a foggy day such as this, it is easy for me to grow weary of my fair city. And then I see it in the news. I don't know if SF just has a certain reputation, or the fact that it is a certain self-selecting group of people who choose to live here, but it always seems to get world attention in stories such as this (originally found on corriere della sera here, article on same thing from SFGate here). And suddenly I am reminded of why I love living here.

Mark your calendars people. December 22, 2006 is the day to make your contribution to the Global Orgasm for Peace. I don't know if it will help, but it couldn't hurt. According to the people who came up with this latest one (apparently there have been others), this is how one is to let other people secretly know you are going to participate:

I wonder if they know what that means in Brazil? Hmmm....maybe they do....maybe they do.....

No comments: