Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I finally bought a fuckin' ipod, ok?

So I finally did it. I gave in. I could no longer resist those damn ads with their incredibly hip and funky silhouettes. All my friends have one. Everyone on the damn bus has one, so that all of the nut-balls talk to me. There's only so long I can pretend I'm playing with my phone.

I love it, but I'm already sick of it. Everything is "i" something. I put music on my itunes, then transfer it to my ipod, which I can then plug into my iboom or play it on my ijet wireless remote! I am so fucking plugged in! It has become just one more thing to deal with in the morning. One more thing to drop while I try to juggle my bag and coffee while trying to find bus fare. And the headphones it comes with suck. Those little fuzzy condoms for the headphones keep coming off at inopportune times.

Oh, and now I found out that they just released a color version of the one I just bought for the same price.

ifucking great.

No comments: